News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Duck call needed

Started by neal, April 26, 2011, 05:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a couple of duck calls for a couple of buddies who have helped me out several times with grunt work in my businesses they won't take any money and they enjoy duck hunting so I would like to buy one for each of them, so if some of the guys that build them would post a pic if possible and price that would be great, then I can get them ordered.

Thanks!!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

neal

??? Um?? I'm a little in shock they look AWESOME!!!! I'll give you a call in the next few days and talk duck!

Thanks!!!                                                 :z-winnersmiley:
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

ChiefBubba

Pappy you been holding out on me. Those look really nice. Chief. :z-guntootsmiley:

Bonjour

Here are a couple of mine. I get $45 tyd for wood, $75 tyd for acrylic. Thank you      Ryan

bowhunter84

those calls look awesome guys :icon_thumright: