turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Love my Muck boots

Started by 2eagles, January 24, 2019, 04:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2eagles

I'm a very happy Muck Boots customer. I wore out my Woody Max boots after 5years and replaced them with Muck Wetlands boots. I do like Muck. I also have a pair of Artic Pros. Well, I had a problem with the Wetlands and contacted Muck. After emailing pictures and a copy of my credit card statement, they sent me a new pair of Wetlands. Very good customer service!

tomstopper

Like mine as well

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

RailRoader

I like mine. They are just about wore out. I have a brand new pair ready to go when they do wear out.

Turkeyman

I've had several pair of Mucks over time but not so sure I'll buy another pair for a couple reasons. First I'd like to say that they are very comfortable...nice and soft plus light due to the neoprene. Like walking around in bedroom slippers. One thing I dislike is that they're not waterproof...just highly water resistant. So if you're walking in water for a period of time, or standing in water, your going to get wet. If you don't believe this take your Mucks, stuff them down into a bucket and fill a couple inches from the boot top with water. Upon discovering this  I called Muck and was told what I just stated. The girl said they know this but due to the cost of a waterproof neoprene don't do it. Now...that was a few years ago and, perhaps, they've changed...but I doubt it. The other thing I don't like is that, due to the neoprene, they're just a bit too delicate. I've punched holes in the neoprene tops several times and had to patch them using a neoprene adhesive.

Boykin Hollow

I wore a pair for the first time this year.  Very comfortable,  not sure I would wear them in cold weather and I also keep them turned down half way so all I have to do is slide my feet into them.  They were given to me as a gift so I can't complain too much.

Gooserbat

I like them but honestly next time I'm going to try Dry Shod Boots
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

DrDirtNap

Mucks are the best turkey hunting boots for me.  I've had several pairs and will keep buying them.   Always waterproof and comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowguy

I also wore them for the first time this year. I swear pretty bad so normally wear bean type boots. The Mucks I didn't sweat in and I wore em in November on cold days n I never felt it. Good boots

Notsoyoungturk

Do you worry about Snake protection in your mucks?  Spring turkey is when our copperheads and cottonmouths start getting testy.  I can't bring myself to not wear snake boots.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Harty

I've worn Muck Woody Max for going on five years. Comfortable and warm with temps in teens as long as walking. Neoprene is finally starting to show significant wear from walking through brush etc. I would buy again.

Brwndg

I've been wearing a pair of Woody Sport for quite a few years and have ZERO complaints. My wife has a pair of the ankle high Mucksters and it's all she wears for yard word year round.
"If turkeys could smell, you'd never kill one" - Bud Trenis my turkey hunting mentor & dear friend

tomfooleryy

I've had a few pair over the years and can't say a bad thing about them.

kdfester

My only complaint is when they are wet(sole), they screech like a basketball shoe on a court when stepping on a rock, hard surface, or treestand.