News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NEW GUY

Started by Tattoo Dave, January 24, 2019, 02:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tattoo Dave

Hi everybody,

New guy here. I make pot calls. It's mostly a hobby, but starting to get more serious. I'm also a bowyer. I make traditional and primitive bows and arrows.

Turkey hunting with my longbow is my favorite past time by far. This looks like a great group and a great place for me to kill time when I'm supposed to be working at my day job desk. Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Thanks! Tattoo Dave

Swather

Show us your bows.

Why "Tattoo Dave"?

Stay in your lane, bro?

Tattoo Dave

Long time ago, I used to be a tattoo artist, and I'm just covered in them.

I'll post a pic or 2 of calls and bows later when I'm not on the work computer.

SinGin

Welcome Dave. Did you read the new guy rule about letting us sample your calls so we can let you talk good about them on here? I'll PM you my address, also I need some touch up work on a back tattoo.

tomstopper

Welcome and good luck this spring

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Bowguy

Welcome. I wouldn't mind seeing the bows either

Sir-diealot

Welcome Dave, nice to meet you. Would not mind seeing your calls, bows and tats. I love tats but turns out I can't have them, my body rejects the ink, my doctor called it rejecting foreign substance. Have 2 but they look very faded or pale because of it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MK M GOBL

Welcome to the site!

Lots to read and talk about

MK M GOBL

Spring Fever

Welcome
look forward to seeing your calls

zsully

Welcome to the site. Would love to see the calls and bows too.

notsure

Welcome Dave. I'm a newbie as well, but I'll vouch for this site. It's a great community.

Greg Massey

Welcome , what a way to introduce yourself with something for sale .... can't wait to see pictures of you calls and bow's etc .....

Harty

Welcome, I'm a relative newbie as well. Very helpful site and has helped cement my potcall addiction

Ranger

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 24, 2019, 11:10:11 PM
Welcome , what a way to introduce yourself with something for sale .... can't wait to see pictures of you calls and bow's etc .....

Didn't see the sales pitch or mention of anything for sale, just because I make grills doesn't mean they're for sale or that I'd sell one to you.  What a way to be a ...  Tattoo Dave  :welcomeOG:
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough