OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Subaru

Started by Bowguy, December 28, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Not sure if it's airing everywhere but Subaru is advertising $250 donation to the ASPCA for every car sold. The ASPCA is against us. Imo Subaru is now too. Remember that car buying time

nyhunter

thanks for the info  :icon_thumright:; never cared for them anyway. I'll add that the the list of anti gun, anti hunt liberal supporting junk I don't buy...

Gooserbat

Subaru has a long history of being anti hunting, anti gun, environmental nut job loving, hippie rides.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

vt35mag

Quote from: Gooserbat on December 28, 2018, 04:50:30 PM
Subaru has a long history of being anti hunting, anti gun, environmental nut job loving, hippie rides.
That's probably why it's the unofficial state car of Vermont...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

dirt road ninja

Before surface drives, Subaru engines were sought after down here for mud boats.

slicksbeagles1

nyhunter would you share your list ? I'm sure I have forgotten some! That's why I never considered Sprint 

Sir-diealot

Quote from: slicksbeagles1 on December 28, 2018, 07:55:55 PM
nyhunter would you share your list ? I'm sure I have forgotten some! That's why I never considered Sprint

x2
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."