turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NWTF 2019 Convention

Started by kytrkyhntr, November 30, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kytrkyhntr

Anyone heard any rumors about new products being released at nwtf this year? Can't wait to go
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Gooserbat

I'll have a new slate and glass as well as couple of new wood combos on the box call.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

kytrkyhntr

Awesome! I look forward to checking them out!

Vaturkeyhntr

FINALLY FINALLY I will be heading to Nashville that Friday thru Sunday.  Beyond excited to finally see the convention and of course spend some $$

ChiefBubba

I'm thinking of going this time. Have no clue about where to stay and what I should go to? Any advice from anyone that's going would be great. Bubba

kytrkyhntr

Bubba,
You should definitely go. I go and don't stay at the Gaylord I stay a few miles away and just travel there. It is a great time and you get to see and check out a lot of hunting gear. Also about 99 percent of the stuff there is avalibke for purchase. It's an awesome time with fellow turkey nuts. I go every year

Muzzy61

I think i have to add to my bucket list
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Gobble!

Went last year for the first time. Had a great experience. Stayed at the convention center and it was something else. Hope to make it back this year as well.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ChiefBubba on December 04, 2018, 11:22:10 AM
I'm thinking of going this time. Have no clue about where to stay and what I should go to? Any advice from anyone that's going would be great. Bubba
Never been to the national show but have been to a state show and really enjoyed it, would love to go to this one myself, I would go it I were you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ChiefBubba

I went ahead and booked it. You guys convinced me lol. Maybe I can see anyone else going.  Bubba

ChiefBubba

I'm thinking of going to the Opry Friday night. Any of you guys do that? Bubba

Tail Feathers

Bubba I discussed it with my wife and she looked and said the opry was closed that week.  I need to double check but she's rarely wrong.   :angel9:

Edit:  looks like she missed it!  They are open Tuesday before and Fri and Sat of the convention.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

longbeard56

Highly reccomend the Opry show. I go every year it is an American treasure.
longbeard 56/Tenth Legionnaire
Tri-County Longbeards
NWTF Chapter
Southern NJ.

ChiefBubba

I'm looking at going Friday night. I've committed to going to the Saturday night dinner. I'm thinking of doing a tour, anyone ever done the tours? Bubba

m2benelli

There are numerous hotels around Opryland  just about any price you want. Nashville has changed so much in last 5+ years traffic can/is a nightmare. Whatever date you arrive, depending where you are coming from try to arrive before 3:00 -3:30 pm. Traffic begins building and Nashville is decades behind on road infrastructure.   If you are into the late night scene downtown is a must do virtually all of the bars have music- be prepared to walk. Suggestion - take uber or lyft downtown - parking is expensive -If you can find it- you will be grateful in the end you didn't drive downtown.  Excellent restaurants have fun.