OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Had To Say Goodbye!

Started by guesswho, September 24, 2018, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzzy61

sorry buddy, always hard when you lose a family member.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

RutnNStrutn

Sorry to hear this Ronnie. I've been there. It's never easy. Pets bring us so much happiness and love in their lives, so it hurts us when they go. Sorry brother.  :'(

Double B

Sorry to hear of your loss, that is tough. 
Followed by buzzards

wvmntnhick

The good ones never last long enough. Lost a great hunting dog a few years ago. But, more than that, he was a great companion. Sorry for the loss bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doublespurs21

Don't cry because it's over,,,,, Smile because it happened. so sorry for the lost of your pet..

Old Gobbler

Man , sorry to hear your loss , losing a good dog like that can be a tough thing to get over , I'm still upset over my dog last summer

Man best friend ...couldn't be a truer saying
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

greencop01

Our dogs, unconditional love they give us, and ask nothing in return accept our attention at times. They live to please us. We really don't realize what they mean to us until we find the hole they leave in our lives when they are gone. Their lives are always too short. We say we can't have another one like that until the next fills their paws. Sorry to hear, they fill our lives with love......
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Happy

Sorry to hear that Ronnie. Sounds like he lived well.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Glenda Green

So sorry for your loss. It just doesn't ever get any easier. I owned a Pet Sitting service for 8 years called Pet Nanas. I fostered 343 puppies before retiring. Animals were and still is a HUGE part of my life. As anyone that knows me will tell you. I love animals more than most people. Looking forward to meeting all of my past pets at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

crow

Sorry for the loss of your buddy, it's a hard thing to get over

Gobbler428

I am truly sorry for your loss. Dogs are part of the family and truly are our best friends.  I have been through this myself more times than I like to remember and it never gets any easier.

marshboy

I'm so sorry Ronnie, super tough stuff.
It makes grown men cry.
Greg

Rio Fan

So sorry for your loss. He sure is a beautiful dog.

bobk

Swenny

We sure get to love our pets! I work in health care and I'm always struck by the way we treat our pets with more humanity than people sometimes.

When it's my time to go I hope I get to eat sweets in bed all day then go for a quick car ride.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk