OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

"Barn Board" Euro

Started by MK M GOBL, September 06, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK M GOBL

Just finished up on a new display, this is a Full Euro in a Barn Board. It has a killer look!!

https://www.facebook.com/FanaticTurkeyDisplays/

MK M GOBL

oakraidia

Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Upfold99

Looks great. May I ask how you do your skulls? I assume you have beetles. Ive tried it but the beak seemed to disappear, with my method.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

trkehunr93

nyhunter

:icon_thumright: i love it, thats very sharp looking!!!!

MK M GOBL

Quote from: Upfold99 on September 06, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
Looks great. May I ask how you do your skulls? I assume you have beetles. Ive tried it but the beak seemed to disappear, with my method.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yup, beetles

MK M GOBL

daddyduke

Nice! I really like the barn board.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

aclawrence

Some dang nice hooks on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris O

Cool I have never seen one with a turkey skull. I would like to see it with the fan and wings in the full picture also. I like it!!!

MK M GOBL

Quote from: Chris O on September 10, 2018, 01:30:07 PM
Cool I have never seen one with a turkey skull. I would like to see it with the fan and wings in the full picture also. I like it!!!

I already delivered it to my customer, but here is a complete one. This is a pic of mine in a Full Euro Display, this is done in Red Cedar and I did add a Spur Chain to it.

MK M GOBL

Greg Massey

That will look really nice on the wall...great work...nice

Chris O

Thanks it looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott