land cruiser

KentuckyHeadhunter

Quote from: wvmntnhick on August 28, 2018, 02:26:59 PM
And it's confirmed! Surgery tomorrow.

Prayers and good luck to you brother! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

1iagobblergetter

Good luck with your surgery. Hope you make a full speedy recovery. It's easy to take ones Health for granted until something doesn't work well. :jesus-cross:

ShootingABN!

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your surgery team. For others reading this. As soon as you are injured, I recommend chiropractors. They've really helped me.

Cut N Run

I'm thinking healing thoughts for you.  Definitely take the time to heal & don't push it, or you may do worse damage.

Many years ago, I had nerves shorting out and was losing function & feeling in my left arm.  I couldn't lift a gallon jug of water up to the bottom shelf in the refrigerator at the time.  I had C-3, C-4, & C-5 fused together with an 8 week recovery time.  The fusion limited my range of motion some, but I regained most of my strength and haven't had trouble since.

Good luck & feel better soon.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

GobbleNut

Man, that really sucks.  Doesn't sound like much fun.  Here's hoping for the best in all regards.

Greg Massey

Praying for you a fast recovery ... good luck .... take care of yourself ....

wvmntnhick

It's done! Little tender but I can feel my leg again and the pain is gone at the moment. I'm calling it a win.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Quote from: wvmntnhick on August 29, 2018, 02:31:50 PM
It's done! Little tender but I can feel my leg again and the pain is gone at the moment. I'm calling it a win.

That's great news Kris!  Don't overdo it and get healed. I'd call it a win too :happy0064:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

wvmntnhick

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on August 29, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

That's great news Kris!  Don't overdo it and get healed. I'd call it a win too :happy0064:
Yeah man. It's gonna take a minute but I'm coming back better than ever.

Sir-diealot

Great to hear, be sure to listen to the doc and physical therapists and don't try to do things to quickly or you can mess it all up.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

wvmntnhick

Made it home. Leg pain is gone. Doc said it'll b about 2 months for every week before I get the feeling back in my foot if ever. Aside from that, all is well. Glad to be home. Was missing the girls. Anyway, thanks for the well-wishes from all. Doc thinks I'll b fine for Colorado. That was a sigh of relief.

dayna105

That's great news. Just do what the Dr.'s says. Good on being able to make the big game season. I had eye surgery back in 2002, only question I had was how long before I would be able to shoot my deer rifle.

RutnNStrutn

That's great news!! Now heal on up so you can go hunting!! :icon_thumright: