OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Update on my son

Started by MDTOM84, August 21, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDTOM84

I left the site for a while, I needed a break from everything. But I wanted to give a update on my baby. He came home July 1st!! He is doing great and is gaining weight slowly but the doctors say that is common with what he is going through. It's so great to have the whole family home! I can't thank everyone for their prayers that they sent Lucas. I owe each and everyone of more than you know. This is a picture of Lucas the other day, he is a happy little guy!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

So great to hear he is home! Great looking little man. You owe us nothing, praying for one another is what we are supposed to do.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Gobbler2577

Great to hear.  I know many prayers were said and are continuing.  Can't wait to see the little fellow in the woods in a few years.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

turkey harvester

So glad to see everything turned out great. Future turkey hunter right there.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

MDTOM84

Here's one of him with his older brothers

MDTOM84

1 more!

REBELYELL

That's great news TJ. That is a mighty fine looking young man.

Sir-diealot

Great pictures, those two are going to really protect him growing up.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

daddyduke

Great News! So glad to here.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

greencop01

So glad to hear the good news, the Lord is good, may He continue to richly Bless you.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

1iagobblergetter

Glad to hear and see he is doing well!!!

Tail Feathers

Glad to hear you have him home where he belongs!  Good looking bunch of youngun's you have.  :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Browning87

That's awesome to hear TJ!! Looks like you have a great bunch of up and coming turkey slayers on your hands.

Double B

Happy for you brother and good to see.  I got one named Lucas too.  Great looking family! 
Followed by buzzards

land cruiser