OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unique Pot Call

Started by va longbeard, August 03, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

va longbeard

Thought I would post a new call I got this week some of you might find interesting it is definitely different.

It is a purr pot very unusual design looks like an unfinished pot on the top and the rear of the call is rough grain.

You play it like a pot on the rear surface and a little chalk makes it purr like a kitten.

It makes awesome purrs and tree yelps.

Call is made by Dino Tipton, spur ridge calls on facebook. 

There is sound file of the call on facebook in the sound file central group.

Sir-diealot

Saw the post on facebook earlier, sounds real nice.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

CMBOSTC

I checked it out myself, it makes uncanny purrs and clucks. Very realistic.

va longbeard

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on August 04, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

Yes it does, I am not pimping Dino's calls but I thought some on the board would like to see something different.

I think that call and a Ernie Fetters scratchbox $25 shipped from each maker combined total $50 for both is one of the best investments I have made in calls lately!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: va longbeard on August 04, 2018, 10:36:48 AM
Quote from: C. Brumfiel on August 04, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

Yes it does, I am not pimping Dino's calls but I thought some on the board would like to see something different.

I think that call and a Ernie Fetters scratchbox $25 shipped from each maker combined total $50 for both is one of the best investments I have made in calls lately!
Oh for sure share them, I coming back into it after 17 years have loved this site because of all the new kinds of calls it has introduced me to. Heck when I got here I thought the only kind of post calls were black slate, crystal and the Quakerboy Trifecta that I have and other than that had only heard of box calls, wingbones and scratch boxes. I have loved learning so much.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

wchadw

Quote from: va longbeard on August 03, 2018, 05:29:17 PM
Thought I would post a new call I got this week some of you might find interesting it is definitely different.

It is a purr pot very unusual design looks like an unfinished pot on the top and the rear of the call is rough grain.

You play it like a pot on the rear surface and a little chalk makes it purr like a kitten.

It makes awesome purrs and tree yelps.

Call is made by Dino Tipton, spur ridge calls on facebook. 

There is sound file of the call on facebook in the sound file central group.

i have one of these.  sweet sounding purr pot.  excellent if you are using yelpers/trumpet to get in some nice soft purrs....