OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Spectators

Started by Happy, July 31, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Was working on the brakes on my wife's vehicle and noticed I had spectators. I believe on of these hens was the one nesting on the back corner of my property but looks like she picked up a travelling companion. Had to walk inside to grab my phone and get some pictures.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

nyhunter

:icon_thumright:, very nice, always nice to see little ones

1iagobblergetter

Like seeing that..Hopefully most of them will make it.

outdoors

Looks like she's   Healthy   and a good mom
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

WiLL B

Sir-diealot

Good to see them out with some young ones.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Brian Fahs

Those same hens we curse in the spring for making our hunting tough we worship in the summer. Nature at its finest here.

Spitten and drummen

Love seeing all those poults!!
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

daddyduke

Mom is going to be busy.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

TRG3

On my way to the August 1st opening of the Southern Illinois tree squirrel season, a hen with a single poult crossed the road in front of me. I hope this isn't representative of the spring's hatch.

Tomfoolery

Was doing some riding around scouting a couple weeks ago and saw 2 long beards then a little later saw 2 hens with about 10 little ones.

tomstopper

Nice

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn