OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Turkey Killer

Started by Will, July 06, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Finally "pulled the trigger" on a new gun. I think the time came to retire my 870 after the 20+ years I've spent killing you name it with that gun. I've been eyeing one of these for quite some time
Browning A5 26" barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

ShootingABN!

Congratulations. My dad used to say animals would step right out to get shot by a Browning...... LOL.

Hope you get the right choke and pattern right away. Post up the results.

Looking good in da hood!

Gold Spur

I'm a big Browning fan, I'm sure it will serve you well. :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Spitten and drummen

Nice gun. Congrats on the turkey killer.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

oakraidia

Very nice! I'd like to upgrade my turkey gun, but back in March I got a new Savage 220 for deer season.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Congrats. I always wanted one of the old wood stocked A-5s.

sixbird

One of the two guns I'd own...Love the new A5's!

jryser

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on July 09, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
Love the new and the old!!!  Here's a pic for the "old" lover here - both of these guns took turkeys this year.  1962 Sweet 16 and 1967 Magnum 20. NOW to grab one of those new beauties as seen up top!!!

Mtd69

nice gun pretty hard to beat a browning I have shot a original a5 for over 30 years very dependable gun I am sure the new ones are as well

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: jryser on July 15, 2018, 11:55:34 PM
Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on July 09, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
Love the new and the old!!!  Here's a pic for the "old" lover here - both of these guns took turkeys this year.  1962 Sweet 16 and 1967 Magnum 20. NOW to grab one of those new beauties as seen up top!!!

Nice!!! I always wanted an A5 12g. like the one on the right..

BrowningGuy88

I am a huge Browning fan.

I really like the A-5's a lot. Old and New.

Will

I'm happy I made the plunge and bought the A5. A tough but to crack with the pric knowing what I will put the gun through with waterfowl and turkey hunting but my BLR is tried and true which helped me in making the decision. When I bought the gun the dealer talked of how clean the gun shoots. He has run shell after shell and couldn't believe how clean it was when he broke it down.

sixbird

I remember when those Auto 5's were current. Wanted one really bad but was too young to have that kind of money.
The new A 5's have that look and the performance boost from the Bennelli's...Great guns!
Man, the guy with the two Auto 5's...When you get an A 5, you'll have a really cool representation of that evolution!