OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who has the most turkey vests?

Started by Tail Feathers, July 05, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

I find myself currently with four turkey vests.  One of them needs repair, one of them needs to go, I'll never use it again.

I'm betting that is nowhere close to claiming the title of OG Vest King tho.  How many do you currently own?
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

BrowningGuy88

Just 1. Had it for 15 years probably.

Would like a new one, but I don't see replacing the old one anytime soon.

Greg Massey

2 vest, 2 satchels and one bag...

1iagobblergetter

1 vest ...2 satchels...2 bags...rarely use the vest anymore..

ShootingABN!

Just one, Advantage camo, does that date it?

HookedonHooks

1 vest that's now three seasons old, and a camo backpack I've had since 2nd grade are the only things I've ever used.

That being said I was looking at a vest upgrade for next season. The Primos Gobbler Vest is way too hot come late season, but absolutely kicks  early season in that it keeps you warm in the morning.

Upfold99

This is funny... I have 4. 1st is unknown camo and maker. 2nd is advantage timber (my first vest). 3rd is a super elite 3 in obsession. 4th RNG 200 in obsession.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

land cruiser

There was a guy here earlier in the year buying up all the vests on the market. He will probably win :) I currently have 3.

Tail Feathers

Yeh, but he sent some of them back.  I'm still betting on him to win this thing. :toothy12:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

captpete

I only have 2. A Cablea's Tater 3 and a Buck Lick Creek that I've had for close to 20yrs. 

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

NCL

I'm in at three vests and two bags. Good thing I have a UTV or I could not haul it all.

redjones

I only have one,I think its either 30 or 31 years old.
Would like a new one but to many choice's,I figure whichever one I get it will be wrong somehow.

Greg
Semper Fi

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: land cruiser on July 05, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
There was a guy here earlier in the year buying up all the vests on the market. He will probably win :) I currently have 3.
Dang I hope I don't get that addiction also???

eddie234

I have 3, an ol Tom I beam, tactical tatr, and a ol Tom strap vest I use for rainy days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro