turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Couple of Stuckey Strikers

Started by Sir-diealot, June 25, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I picked up the Splatted Maple and Wenge from Archer 1975 earlier this month and thanks to a relative was able to get the last the Tulipwood he had in the mail today. I am not sure I will ever even use the Splatted Maple and Wenge, to me it is a work of art.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

hunter22

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

greencop01

Couple of great strikers, they were made to call toms!  :icon_thumright:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: greencop01 on June 25, 2018, 08:09:02 PM
Couple of great strikers, they were made to call toms!  :icon_thumright:
Thanks, the tulipwood definitely has a different sound to it, had it outside a bit earlier.

John Koenig:

outdoors

You have some GOOD ONES  , the tulipwood is my  favorite one .....
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Spitten and drummen

I love stuckey strikers. I have about 20 all with straight tips. Tried his rounded tip and got rid of them. You have some good ones.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Snood Life

Did you get the tulipwood directly from Derrick?

Sir-diealot

Quote from: outdoors on June 25, 2018, 09:04:07 PM
You have some GOOD ONES  , the tulipwood is my  favorite one .....
Thanks, I have heard how good it is and really wanted to try it, it was the last one he had there so I borrowed the money to get it.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on June 25, 2018, 09:08:29 PM
I love stuckey strikers. I have about 20 all with straight tips. Tried his rounded tip and got rid of them. You have some good ones.
I had never even heard of rounded ones until I got to this site and I have decided to check a few out. I like them though they have to be played differently than a straight tip for sure. My favorite rounding one I have as far as how it plays and feels as it plays so far is a Hallorin* Ipe I got in a lot of strikers I bought here.

John Koenig: