OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Shipment from Lonzo has arrived!!!!

Started by golfernash, June 24, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfernash

Bullet Tree Glass over Slate
Bubinga Ceramic over Glass
Bubinga Green Slate over Glass
Acrylic Aluminum over Aluminum
All of them sound fantastic and are full of turkey!

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Fl strutter

boatpaddle

Congratulations  on a foursome of fine calls....

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Footballer

This post should be censored as it's not appropriate for people who struggle with pot call addiction...

Nice haul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Fl strutter on June 24, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
What's your favorite.
Going strictly by the wood I would say top left in top picture. I have never had glass or ceramic so I have no comment other than that because I am ignorant on the subject. I also like the wood in same photo top right.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

kwild835

golfernash

All of them are great! The Bubinga green slate is the best green slate I have played.
I will give a more detailed review of all of them once I have a chance to play them with multiple strikers and outdoors. It is so hot and humid in SC right now I am not sure when that will be.

Fl strutter

Lol. The glue would melt in Florida right now. Its miserably hot.

jryser

Quote from: Footballer on June 24, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
This post should be censored as it's not appropriate for people who struggle with pot call addiction...

Nice haul!

No kidding there!!  Dang can't wait to have 4 of yours like that!

1iagobblergetter

doublespurs21

Chris O

Nice looking calls thanks for sharing Just a guess but I think you will like the aluminum the best

Wvgobbler

Very nice batch of calls from one of the best!!!!! That acrylic alum/alum is as good as they get. One of my favorites from him. And one of my favorite pots I own.

golfernash

I have heard great things about his Aluminum calls. With limited time with it, it has not disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk