News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pinhoti Project

Started by crenshawco, June 21, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jryser

Quote from: aclawrence on October 20, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
I can't believe these videos have lasted until bow season has started. Now I'm back in the woods again hunting deer but really just scouting for turkeys hahaha! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes!!!  And Cove gave me a blessing to post this very humble tribute to The Pinhoti Project!!

https://youtu.be/KSxNtJceFvo

Enjoy!!

aclawrence

Looking forward to watching it.....after the Bama game lol!

jryser

Quote from: aclawrence on October 20, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
Looking forward to watching it.....after the Bama game lol!

Well there ARE Bama priorties!! 

buzzardroost

Watching the Maine Hunt now. Dave is it public land? Was expecting mountainous terrain and surprised to see farmland. Also, what time of year is it? May?

Cove

In Maine, if it's not posted it's available for the public to hunt- so I guess that makes it public. In my Maine experience this is where I've spent majority of my time. It's smaller woodlots and lots of 'bogs' or swampy areas- basically moose habitat. Which is why they have moose I suppose.

Cove

Welp, the end has come. . . . the last day of the Pinhoti Project is currently encoding. It will be up for your viewing pleasure in a few hours.

:thanks: to those that have followed along for the journey.

Big Timber

I'm looking forward to it!

Happy

Dave, I know that you put a lot of effort into documenting all these hunts so thank you for the entertainment. It is the only series I have managed to watch from start to finish. Please pass along my thanks to Chubs, Squirrel, and Courtney as well. It was well done, and if nothing else you have captured the definition of a turkey hunting addict on video.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

silvestris

Enjoyed the ride.  A real group of videos that illustrate the essence of a proper turkey hunt.  No decoys; no fanning; no popup blinds; very good calling.  Congratulations on a very successful season.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

DawgsFan1

Dave thanks so much for taking us along on your journey this past season. I enjoyed every episode. I think you capture the essence of true turkey hunting. Also appreciated the respect you have for the bird we get the awesome pleasure to pursue every spring. I love that!
Yes, and please tell Chubbs, Squirrel and Courtney thank you as well.
I know it was a pain at times taking a camera but I do hope there will be a season 2.
:thanks:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Devastator

YES Sir thank you for the adventure!!!!!??what happened to videos 69-72??

larry9988

I very much enjoyed the season. I watched every episode at least once. I learned a lot and feel like I know y'all even though I have never met you. Hope you do it again in 2019.

YELPA

Thank you Dave!  Job well done.

Cove

Quote from: Devastator on November 15, 2018, 06:01:12 PM
YES Sir thank you for the adventure!!!!!??what happened to videos 69-72??

Those where the days I spent in Mexico. That trip will be part of a film put out by PaleHorse Productions Spring of 2019.

uarobert

Enjoyed every moment of the entire season.
Thanks for doing a fantastic job and sharing it with the rest of us.