Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Need Input on camo patterns. Obsession rollups and padded short box holsters

Started by Glenda Green, June 19, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda Green

Ok....up to now I have made 99% of my items from the Bottomland pattern. I have had numerous request to do Greenleaf and Obession. Greenleaf is not available to purchase yardage. However I did purchase some of the NWTF Obsession fabric to see what you guys thought  about it. I made some rollups and padded short box holsters. I need some feedback from you guys if this is a pattern that interest you. It is not the same fabric as the Bottomland but is coated and water resistant
The rollups are made and available. 5- 2 1/2" slots 8" deep. The short holsters are all sold but I can make more.
Because I do not have a lot of fabric, I will make/sell in the order requested. If there is enough interest, I will order more.
BEFORE ANYONE ASK....I WILL NOT OFFER THIS PATTERN IN THE SATCHEL I MAKE. There is no Codura in this which I feel makes it less durable, long term, but will be a good fabric for this application.

I do still make these in Bottomland. Same price.

These Rollups and holsters are lined with the same ultrasuede fabric that the Bottomland I make comes in.

Rollups are $20.00

Short box NO Velcro  $20.00
               With Velcro   $22.00
Paddle box no Velcro $20.00
                With Velcro  $22.00
Let me say....the Padded holsters are quite without the Velcro. I test each one after I make with a Steve Mann box. Neal Cost size and style

If you are interested please comment here so I will know the order of request.
Please also email me what you would like to purchase.
greenscch@yahoo.com
When emailing your order, please give me your name and address so I can quote you a shipping charge when ready.

All orders have tracking. I accept PayPal. My account is my email address.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Sir-diealot

To be honest the only thing that has kept me from buying from you is I do not care for the pattern you used before this, I would definitely be interested though in all honesty not until after CHRISTmas. I would take both a roll up and either a short or longbox then. (I already made arrangements with Yoder to buy one of his though I don't recall if short or long so I would buy the opposite from you.) These really do look nice as does you other work, this camo patter just appeals to me more.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Glenda Green

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 19, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
To be honest the only thing that has kept me from buying from you is I do not care for the pattern you used before this, I would definitely be interested though in all honesty not until after CHRISTmas. I would take both a roll up and either a short or longbox then. (I already made arrangements with Yoder to buy one of his though I don't recall if short or long so I would buy the opposite from you. These really do look nice as does you other work, this camo patter just appeals to me more.
Thank you for your input. You will need to contact me when you are ready to purchase. As I do not feel comfortable keeping up a list for 6 months

Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Glenda Green on June 19, 2018, 01:47:49 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 19, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
To be honest the only thing that has kept me from buying from you is I do not care for the pattern you used before this, I would definitely be interested though in all honesty not until after CHRISTmas. I would take both a roll up and either a short or longbox then. (I already made arrangements with Yoder to buy one of his though I don't recall if short or long so I would buy the opposite from you. These really do look nice as does you other work, this camo patter just appeals to me more.
Thank you for your input. You will need to contact me when you are ready to purchase. As I do not feel comfortable keeping up a list for 6 months

Oh no worries, that is perfectly understandable and you are welcome.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Dfxhunter

I'll take a short box holster and a roll-up if they are still available. Thanks

Glenda Green

Quote from: Dfxhunter on June 19, 2018, 08:46:15 PM
I'll take a short box holster and a roll-up if they are still available. Thanks
Yes available. Do you want with or without Velcro. Please email me your address to greenscch@yahoo.com  thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenda Green

Quote from: Alberta Jonny on June 24, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
Do you still have a 7" roll up available?

I have in the Bottomland and the Obsession. If interested PM me or email greenscch@yahoo.com

Pooh4459

I thought there was only one size rollup? Mine has 5 slots I think and is bottomland. Is there other sizes? Have a bunch of lymans coming and about to make another order for rollups and a few pot holders.

Glenda Green

Quote from: Glenda Green on June 25, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
Quote from: Alberta Jonny on June 24, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
Do you still have a 7" roll up available?

I have in the Bottomland and the Obsession. If interested PM me or email greenscch@yahoo.com

I just saw your post. I am not sure what you mean when you say 7 inch rollup. Are you speaking of the total width or pocket depth. My standard rollup is five slots and 12 inches wide. Anything smaller than that is special order.

Glenda Green

Quote from: Pooh4459 on June 26, 2018, 07:04:30 AM
I thought there was only one size rollup? Mine has 5 slots I think and is bottomland. Is there other sizes? Have a bunch of lymans coming and about to make another order for rollups and a few pot holders.
I can make any size rollup you request but I do not keep them in inventory. The standard is what you have..... five slots across. Please email me if you have any specific questions. Greenscch@att.net

Glenda Green

Quote from: Glenda Green on June 29, 2018, 01:33:04 PM
Quote from: Pooh4459 on June 26, 2018, 07:04:30 AM
I can make any size rollup you request but I do not keep them in inventory. The standard is what you have..... five slots across. Please email me if you have any specific questions. Greenscch@att.net

Ok I gave you the wrong email it is greenscch@yahoo.com