OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

All my calls in one lot closed I’ll just keep them.

Started by pabossie255, June 12, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pabossie255

All my calls for sale I'm out of work and my mower went so forced to sell all my calls as I'm doing lawns to make money so need a mower. Austin Hornenberger short box Walnut over Red Cedar and Maple excellent looking and sounding box, Nice crystal over slate call don't remember who made it but it's all turkey sounding has had long beards coming running, John Sinclair Old Yeller slate makes nice soft calls, I have a Stucky's Snakewood and zebrawood strikers and 3 other strikers 2 wood and one carbon forgive me but I don't know my woods to well but I can tell you they all sound turkey and are proven turkey callers and I have 3 push pin calls 2 wood and one older Primos spring hen I will sell all together for $250 shipped USPS postal money orders only as I don't want PP fees taken off my price. I can email pictures of the lot just send me your email address. This is a beautiful lot can't believe I'm doing this but need a mower to make money.

pabossie255

I will be listing a few different things on other sites my Lone Wolf Treestand and may sell my gun but if something else sells first I will close this as this is one heck of a lot at this price.

pabossie255

I can't seem even with tiny pics to get pictures to load on here if you send me your email address I will send pictures.

Spring Creek Calls

Pictures

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

pabossie255

Only call that's not pictured is the Primos spring hen push pin it's plastic with wooden sound board sounds great though I need to dig it out of my hunting closet. You won't have a hard time calling birds in with this lot of calls I got both my birds this season and called a few in for friends.  And thanks Mike for posting the pictures for me.

pabossie255

I'll drop it to $225 firm shipped USPS postal money orders only unless picked up any less than that it's not worth me selling the lot I'll sell something else to try to get a lawnmower. I'm a stay at home father so I can be reached calls or message on here ((NO TEXT)) home phone (814) 701-2157.

pabossie255

I just listed my gun on a local site not what I wanted to do but if that sells first I'll remove these if no one wants this killer deal on all these calls for $225 USPS postal money order shipped US lower 48 only.

pabossie255

Wow I have seen one single call going for more or almost as much as this I have a good deal tied up in this lot and they are great turkey getters cheap price for this lot.

pabossie255

pabossie255

Well guess I will keep them need a new mower but for what I have tied up in these calls what I have it priced at is a steal not taking any less for the lot.

KYHeadhunter02

Guess a lot of people are buying mowers and fishing this time of the year. I had to buy a mower this year myself.

Unless it's a fiddle or platz...lol
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Snoodsniper

Yep...bad time of year to sell calls. I've had one in the classifieds for a few months.

Adirondacks89

I'm amazed at the resale value of turkey calls. At least on this board. If I can get a brand new call for 85 why would I pay 80 for a used one? They sell all the time on here like that though it blows my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy hooker

Adrion
It's worse on eBay and I'm not talking about rare calls,,they overpay for current produced calls they could order,,