Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Edged out

Started by wvmntnhick, May 20, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

Looks like GOT is gonna edge us out by a very small margin fellas. It was a fun couple of years and certainly enjoyed the 2 year reign with y'all. Next year, I'll be sure my bird eats some extra grain to get some more weight on him. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vicksburg

Yep... i killed a bird in Missouri that would have given me about an 8 point upgrade, but i didn't have a piece of paper, and it was only a fat 3 year old so i didnt go through the effort of taking contest pics... Looking back it would have given us another win.

Oh well, you gotta let some others win every now and then to keep them playing, right? Enjoyed it, fellas.
]

hookedspur

All pictures has to meet the rules
Both ends of the beard
A score sheet picture
Both Spurs
No cut off beards or Spurs 
I had to ask two members this year to take better pictures or remove their birds
So that is why it's so important to take good pictures... And to read the rules as to what pictures are required..
All in all we done a very good job with pics and we gave it our all.
Shannon looks at all the pictures of at least the top 2-3 teams and he will make the final call.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

honker22

Shame on you Quinn!  Told ya!  That's ok, my trophy case was getting full anyway... lol.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

hookedspur

Quote from: honker22 on May 22, 2018, 01:40:07 PM
Shame on you Quinn!  Told ya!  That's ok, my trophy case was getting full anyway... lol.

:TooFunny:  You done a fine job, Quinn !
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions