OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Love The Boss Hen!

Started by tha bugman, May 18, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

and no she doesn't have a sister who's single.....

Sir-diealot

That looks quite good. Mine is a pretty good cook also. She is an old fashioned meat and potatoes cook. Only time I interfere is when it comes to cooking Italian, she was raised German (I am part German myself) and for the most part she/they really don't use a lot of spices so I have to work on the Italian stuff or the sauce ends up tasting like tomato soup. I'm Italian, German and Irish myself, mostly Irish but was raised very Italian.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

1iagobblergetter

Wow....She treats you right Bugman!!! Always let her think she's the Boss hen...Lol....  :icon_thumright:

Dr Juice

cwb04

Looked like a good ole MS cookin till I noticed something outta place there.  Anyone else from the South see it?   

Mine don't eat it unless I cook it - you gotta good one!

kyturkeyhunter4

renegade19

I'm pretty old.  Would it be appropriate to ask about her Momma?  Kiddin!  Looks mighty tasty!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: cwb04 on May 18, 2018, 03:48:26 PM
Looked like a good ole MS cookin till I noticed something outta place there.  Anyone else from the South see it?   

Guessing the hot sauce or the tea?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

outdoorsmen

Mines not worth a crap. Can i send her to your house to finish her training?

1iagobblergetter

No Beer???

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

dublelung

Turkey breast, french fries, and sweet tea! Yep that'll make for a full belly and some quality recliner time. I've got some Morels and turkey breast on the menu for tonight!

cwb04

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on May 18, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

No Beer???

Well, that and............   I spotted a glass of milk!  I grew up in the Midwest and we always, always drank milk with every meal.  Since moving to the South 28 years ago it's always sweet tea or an icy, malty adult beverage.  My younger brother who has never left the Midwest still drinks milk with every meal.  Only time I drink milk is breakfast and with sweets like cake or cookies.

[/quote]Guessing the hot sauce or the tea?
[/quote]

Hot sauce and tea here in the South are like Salt and Pepper anywhere else.  Don't leave home without it!   

Jbird22

Hot sauce not named Tabasco! What do I win? Lol

Looks good Bugman!