turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

score pa youth up dated pics

Started by frank1969, April 23, 2011, 08:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frank1969

wet morning but it was great my son zach is now 3 for 3 and he is only ten  he took this tom at 12 yards at 628 am 9.5 inch beard 20# with average 2 year old spur im so pumped its his 3rd longbeard going to try to post pic or if i can get some help it be great by the way we had 3 going this am like the harvest time stated it was a short but a SWEET HUNT

[attachment deleted by admin]

NCBigShot

Quote from: frank1969 on April 23, 2011, 08:00:28 AM
wet morning but it was great my son zach is now 3 for 3 and he is only ten  he took this tom at 12 yards at 628 am 9.5 inch beard 20# with average 2 year old spur im so pumped its his 3rd longbeard going to try to post pic or if i can get some help it be great by the way we had 3 going this am like the harvest time stated it was a short but a SWEET HUNT

..Congrat's to you and Zach!... That IS sweet!
....Where in Pa. did you hunt?...No specifics...just county.
When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

PANYHunter

Congrats to you and your son!!  :z-guntootsmiley:  I was going to take my nephews out but their parents wouldn't let them for some reason  ???   Here is a tutorial about posting pics.  http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,10.0.html

Hognutz

Way to go, Zach. Does it get any better than that. I think not. Well done, young man..Mike :fud: :newmascot:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

JVA54

Sully53

:happy0064: Great job Zach!!! I'll be up at our cabin in Sullivan Co. next weekend for a few days, can't wait!!!!!

fxd

clarksvalley

congats!! sure was wet here in northern dauphin sat. morning.heck its been wet the whole month of april.

sproultrapper

bowhunter84

Ol'Mossy

archery1

yeah pa has had rain 13 days outta the whole month.. it better stop soon.. heck its supposed to rain all week except one day..
congrats on the turkey though
way to go ZACH
Take a kid hunting

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

nctrkyhntr