OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This is what memories are made of

Started by MK M GOBL, May 11, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK M GOBL

Hard to put in to words but a simple Thank You...

I have done a number of Mentored Hunts, Learn to Hunts and Youth Seasons and have been a great part of my turkey hunting memories. Yesterday before my friend left back for Kenosha he gave me this as a "Thank You" for all the hunts we have shared during the past years Youth Seasons and had all the kids sign the print for me, truly something I will treasure!

Second pic is "our" first Youth Hunt

MK M GOBL

1iagobblergetter

That's neat...Way to introduce so many kids and grown ups you deserve it... :icon_thumright:

J-Shaped

That's cool right there. Good job. You've definitely made an impression on those kids.

guesswho

Yep, good job.  That's worth 10 times it's weight in gold.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

tomstopper

Priceless.....

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

owlhoot

land cruiser

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Sir-diealot

That's really, really cool, cherish it for life.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

renegade19

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

ElkTurkMan