OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Burnt My Last Va. Tag

Started by VaBoy, May 09, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VaBoy

Notched my last tag this morning in Va. Can't complain as I have watched 9 birds hit the dirt between me , my boys and friends but has been a weird year , have yet to set up on a bird even close to the roost but as I get older , have learned patience kills way more birds than calling ability , most of us just never slow down enough to realize it. Anyway , not a bad way to end it, 19 1/2#'s 10 " paintbrush and 1.25" spurs . Boy's still have a tag apiece so it ain't over yet , can still get my fix . And yes , it is a disease  :help:

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

tomstopper

Congrats and good luck on filling the rest

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Swenny

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ShootingABN!

Congratulations that a nice in..... I'll be in VA Monday..... Hoping a few are still around. I'd love to get a great bird like this!

357MAGNOLE

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

renegade19

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase