News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

problem with ff3

Started by Prohunter3509, May 09, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prohunter3509

First problem I have had with it
But when I fire my gun it shuts itself off has anyone seen that happen or had it happen to them. It's dialed in so perfect I hate to take it off

Rem Man

Maybe the battery? Or check to make sure the battery lid is snug.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Prohunter3509 on May 09, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
First problem I have had with it
But when I fire my gun it shuts itself off has anyone seen that happen or had it happen to them. It's dialed in so perfect I hate to take it off
New feature to save ammo???  ;D I'd also check or replace the battery. You might have the choice of taking it off to fix it or leave it on and shooting a single shot...

Happy

I bet you don't have a good connection between your battery and the prongs. Recoil is breaking contact with them.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Prohunter3509

I will check my connection
Speaking of single shot I may put it on my encore 20
I been thinking about scope but I may get another ff3 not sure yet keep my 12 ready for the mountains
Thanks guy's

Sir-diealot

I feel foolish for asking, but what is a ff3?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tail Feathers

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 09, 2018, 08:51:54 PM
Burris Optics makes a holographic red dot sight called the FastFire III.  Pretty popular on turkey guns, but I also see quite a few posts about problems it seems like.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tail Feathers on May 09, 2018, 08:55:11 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 09, 2018, 08:51:54 PM
Burris Optics makes a holographic red dot sight called the FastFire III.  Pretty popular on turkey guns, but I also see quite a few posts about problems it seems like.
Okay thank you. Now that I see the name I recall seeing it here before. I may try to get a used Nikon with the I guess they call it a turkey plex for next year.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Tail Feathers

Nikon makes good stuff.  They are producing a new red dot sight now.  I don't know about their turkey scopes but if you search the turkey gun optics forum I bet you'll find some info.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tail Feathers on May 09, 2018, 09:01:36 PM
Nikon makes good stuff.  They are producing a new red dot sight now.  I don't know about their turkey scopes but if you search the turkey gun optics forum I bet you'll find some info.
Somebody here listed one a week or 2 ago, but the money is just not there right now, got the van towed to the garage to see if it could be fixed yesterday so waiting to see. Before my car accident I bought a lot of Nikon scopes, I am a bit of a fanboy I guess you can say.

John Koenig: