Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

When two rival turkey gangs meet in the hood!

Started by busta biggun, May 07, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busta biggun

We were set up in Missouri watching three longbeards strutting around some hens. They suddenly broke strut and beelined it away from the hens. We soon saw where they were headed. They went at it for almost 15 minutes! Pretty cool to watch!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QpvqLW2xWcI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomstopper

Dang. That's allot of beards and spurs rite there

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

POk3s

Texforce

That is one of the coolest things in nature I've ever seen !!! Awesome

3bailey3

TJK68

dublelung

That's was a heck of a show! Did any of the winners or losers ever come close enough for a shot?

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

merriamsman

Very cool - I once saw two groups of about six jakes each do the same thing for several minutes. Then they all made friends and wandered off together!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

busta biggun

Quote from: dublelung on May 08, 2018, 04:19:32 PM
That's was a heck of a show! Did any of the winners or losers ever come close enough for a shot?

Not on this particular "session". The three original birds were ran off by the new foursome. Then they wandered off with the original boy's hens. Later that day and for the next two days they came back. One group of four came in which I think were the bullies. Now there's only three bullies. We both tagged out. This is a great spot for sure.

maddog3355

NCL

SteelerFan

outdoors

Holy cow batman 
AWESOME  thanks for sharing.....
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field