turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Great Day in Maine

Started by zelmo1, May 07, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

My guests ripped it up today. My NYbuddy killed 2 Toms and my new Georgia buddy got one too. It was a great day. Nothing huge but 2 were hard fought.

daddyduke

Congrats to you and your friends!
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

davisd9

Think I have been following their hunts from the Ga hunters facebook.  Looks like they have been on fire.  Need to make my way up there in the Northeast in the next few years. 
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

ElkTurkMan

Congrats!  One of these years I am going to hunt Maine

tha bugman

Maine is on my bucket list of states to turkey hunt in! :drool:

1iagobblergetter

Congrats. Sounds like a good time!!

savduck

There are no turkeys left in Maine. We killed them all. Appreciate hosting us Zelmo1. We enjoyed ourselves. The turkey killing was 2nd fiddle compared to the eats and unrelenting comedy. Thanks again my friend.
Georgia Boy

Sir-diealot

Congratulations to all involved.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

renegade19

No Pics = No birds.   ;D
Seriously though, congrats.  Always great to call a bird in for a buddy.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

savduck

Georgia Boy

zelmo1

Who doubts the great and powerful Zelmo?

zelmo1

These guys really ripped it up. It was an honor hunting with two great hunters. I just pointed  :you_rock:

savduck

Quote from: zelmo1 on May 15, 2018, 08:05:22 PM
These guys really ripped it up. It was an honor hunting with two great hunters. I just pointed  :you_rock:

Heck man. We were honored with your hospitality and excellent meals.
Georgia Boy