turkeys for tomorrow

Congrats spurman...

Started by Happy, April 30, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Good to see you connect on one sir.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Smooth_Operator

Yessir good job, three on the board in one day, not too shabby. That's a heck of a bird Spurman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

jarbo03

Heck yea, very cool!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Gobble!

spurman

Thanks guys.

What looked like the worst season ever changed in the last 2 days. I killed the turkey I registered on 30th and ended the KY season yesterday with a good gobbler. He weighed 18 lbs. 14 ozs. had 10 inch beard and 1 inch spurs.

Now on to Kansas for a few days of Rio's, I hope they are gobbling. I auctully only heard 2 turkeys gobble in KY while hunting.

GOOD LUCK ALL YOU WIDOWMAKERS
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Roost 1

Congrats Billy. I know you stay stay after them pretty hard. KY has been tough for sure.

jarbo03

Quote from: spurman on May 02, 2018, 10:21:47 AM
Thanks guys.

What looked like the worst season ever changed in the last 2 days. I killed the turkey I registered on 30th and ended the KY season yesterday with a good gobbler. He weighed 18 lbs. 14 ozs. had 10 inch beard and 1 inch spurs.

Now on to Kansas for a few days of Rio's, I hope they are gobbling. I auctully only heard 2 turkeys gobble in KY while hunting.

GOOD LUCK ALL YOU WIDOWMAKERS
Rios are fired up here.  Hens just started to leave for the nest in ladt few days.   Everything is running a couple weeks behind from the weather, Greenup has just taken place over last 3 days, your timing should be great.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.