turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Michigan Road Trip

Started by Yelper, April 29, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yelper

Once again I headed to Michigan for my favorite hunt of the season. I took a nice turkey on Thursday morning using a Preacherman Walnut/Cedar box and mouth call by Osceola game calls, a deadly combo. I also called in another nice bird on Friday morning for my friend using the Preacherman Walnut/Cedar box for the whole hunt. I was able to call in 8 toms on Thursday and Friday morning using that combo.

Michigan 20
Michigan 04
Michigan 01
Michigan 08

This is the bird I called for my friend.
Michigan 13

tomstopper

Congrats

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Yelper

Wish Michigan would allow 2 turkey to be taken. For the last few years I have called in between 8-12 toms in each 2 day trip of hunting and seen at least 20-25 toms on the property I hunt every year. I am only hunting on 220 acres also.

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

coyote1

Congrats on a very nice Michigan bird!

8-12 birds a day! Where are you hunting? HaHa.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.