OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Coupon For One Gallon Of Gas.

Started by redarrow, April 21, 2011, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

Yep that's what they look like...Sad but true. Right at the height of turkey season :character0029:  it's gonna put me in the poor house.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

turkey slayer

sad but true, my truck gets bad gas mileage its killing me.

n2deer

Im leaving next week for a hunt with friend, expect to drop a grand on gas for the trip.

mossy835

All I can say is remember this in 2012 and vote them "OUT". When Obama says tough buy a battery operated toy with no plan for the battery disposal it proves he is not intelligent enough  for the office he occupies now!!

kj

I laughed at the picture but then thought about it and now want to cry.

cannonball

If everyone would do whatever they could to use less fuel, the prices would fall. I am still driving every weekend to go turkey hunting, but my Z71 Silverado is parked in the driveway. I have been driving my wife's Kia. It gets about twice the MPG that my truck gets, and all my gear fits nicely in the back. I hunt on my Uncle's farm and park in his driveway, so there is no need to take the truck. I have a 30 gallon trash bag to keep blood off the carpet in case I get a gobbler, hope to put it to good use Saturday. If the demand for fuel goes down, the prices will go down too.

J.Davidson

thats a dang good point but i just wish the rest of the country could figure that out. Ive got a jeep that has to just set because it gets about 15 mpg, i drive my poor little beat up s10 everywhere.

Gobble!

Quote from: kj on April 21, 2011, 08:21:58 PM

:TooFunny:

Basser69

It hurts just to think about the cost of gas and where it is going...Up, up and up!

3.5inchpainfulldeath

pulled a pretty good pre gas price hike manuever.  I traded in my excursion which I loved 10mpg on a good day for a pontiac g8 gt.  I love that car.  big v8 and I got 29 mpg on a highway trip today...  can't complain about that...

It just makes me sick to think about gas being 5 bucks a gallon, while bp brags about having to dish out so much money for the oil spill an still cleared I think 5 billon last year alone.  Correct my figure if i'm wrong, but i think thats the number I read.  SICK...

Snoody Bastid

Just before the Hammerhead in Chief took office the average was $1.80/gal. Where's all the outrage now? Crickets...

harvester

Quote from: kj on April 21, 2011, 08:21:58 PM
:agreed: :'(

PANYHunter

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad  :(

stinkpickle

Quote from: cannonball on April 21, 2011, 08:41:44 PM
...If the demand for fuel goes down, the prices will go down too.

Not necessarily.  The latest run-up has less to do with supply and demand...and more about speculation.   >:(