turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Knight & Hale Run N' Gun 300 or 200?

Started by Dressedtokill, April 11, 2018, 09:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dressedtokill

Does anyone use this vest? Pros and cons? Love the light weight and still seems to have some good storage. Pros? Cons? To this vest. Do you prefer 200 or 300?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dtrkyman

I couldnt make up my mind, finally ordered the rng 200 and it will not come until the 21st, ugg thats what i get for procrastinating.

Hoping it has enough room and the pack is not an issue leaning against the tree, like the decoy hauler. I could have got the real tree one right away but prefer the m/o so I wait, had an amazon gift card so they were out. 

RED NECK

I tried the 200 and it is a great vest,it was a little too small,I returned it.The 300 would be perfect, and I will have one for next spring.I really like the idea,I think most companies will start making these style vest/packs in the next few years.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

quackaddict

I ordered a 300 from Amazon Sunday and it showed up today. Really cool vest and I think I'll really like it.

I AM interested to see how the material will hold up though. Feels like a Tyvex type material, so I don't know how well it will take to leaning against rough trees. I'll try to get some pictures of it posted and will post a little review after hunting in it a few times.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

cbhunter15

I have the 200 and love it. I even put a hydration bladder in the back pack. It adjusts very well to fit any person. Cushion is pretty thick and sits well

Dressedtokill

Quote from: cbhunter15 on April 11, 2018, 10:46:56 PM
I have the 200 and love it. I even put a hydration bladder in the back pack. It adjusts very well to fit any person. Cushion is pretty thick and sits well

With stuff in the pack on the back can u feel it when leaned up against a tree?

YELPA

Have been using the 200 for a month now and love it!  Material is holding-up surprisingly well.  See prior post by bugman for more details.

cbhunter15

Quote from: Dressedtokill on April 12, 2018, 05:38:13 AM
Quote from: cbhunter15 on April 11, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

With stuff in the pack on the back can u feel it when leaned up against a tree?

when I first put the bladder in the back, I was afraid it would make the back uncomfortable but honestly I have not even noticed it while hunting.

deadbuck

I have been running the 200 for last 3 weeks. Thought I wanted to downsize but now think I will stick with my old vest. If anybody wants one I will take $65 shipped to your door for it