Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pulled the trigger on a good deal! PICS ADDED!!!

Started by chatterbox, April 21, 2011, 06:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

A buddy of mine is selling me his scoped fully camo'ed 835 for 350.00! He's killed a truckload of birds with it, and I just couldn't pass it up! I'm picking it up after work! Pics to follow!
Ever since I got on the forum and saw the pattern pics form the 835's, I had to have one!
:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:
Here she is! I can't wait to hit the range!

bbcoach

Chatterbox,
You will not be DISAPPOINTED!!!!!  Hook up that gun with some Hevi #7's and a Pure Gold or Stardot choke and you'll have a Turkey Killing Machine for life.  I've taken 3 birds with mine this year alone. 

bowhunter84

mmusso

allaboutshooting

Congratulations. Those are great guns and you did get a good deal.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

goblr77

Reloader

Good deal, you oughta have a great patterning rig for sure.  Get ready to hang on tight, those 835s come with the funk when you touch off a 3.5.

mossy835

I really like mine hope you have the same luck as I did. With a limbsaver recoil is not a big deal.

BOFF

WOOHOO!!

Waiting on the pics of gun, the patterns, and birds killed with it.

God Bless,
David B.

gophert

THOSE THINGS ARE TERRIBLE!!!  Give me your friends number and I will dispose of it.   :z-guntootsmiley:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: chatterbox on April 21, 2011, 06:18:45 AM
A buddy of mine is selling me his scoped fully camo'ed 835 for 350.00! He's killed a truckload of birds with it, and I just couldn't pass it up! I'm picking it up after work! Pics to follow!
Ever since I got on the forum and saw the pattern pics form the 835's, I had to have one!
:z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Now all you need is a Star Dot .676 choke.  I talked to buddy just awhile ago and he's the one I gave a brand new Star Dot choke to.  He said he shot the Hevi-13 3.5 #7 loads the other day and got like 290 shot in a 9" circle at 40yds.  That is smokin!  

chatterbox

Thanks guys!
I just got her home, pulled the barrel and deep cleaned the choke and barrel. She shines some sweet!
I cannot wait for some range time, and after that, some live targets come May 3rd!

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: Reloader on April 21, 2011, 11:40:13 AM
Good deal, you oughta have a great patterning rig for sure.  Get ready to hang on tight, those 835s come with the funk when you touch off a 3.5. /quote]

Doesn't ANY non gas-operated, pump shot gun that shoots 3.5 inchers??!! :you_rock:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

SumToy

Looking good now.  You ready to have some fun and put up the numbers. :z-winnersmiley:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

allchokedup