OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Looking For Old Style Cotton Camo Headmask With Ties on the Back

Started by Sasha and Abby, April 05, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha and Abby

Surely someone knows where one is...  I love these old things and cannot locate them anymore.  They have a closed top that covers your head and ties that come off the eye openings that tie in the back...  Thanks for any help you can give.

Gamblinman

I have looked all over too. The Quaker Boy Bandit Elite has changed and I don't care for it now. I resorted to repairing the old one I have. I can tell you sewing is not one of the better things I do, but it will get me through another year.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Tail Feathers

I have one I sometimes use.  Original MO Green Leaf, but I'm keeping it.  Have t seen one like it in years.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

busta biggun

Best of luck to you. I have been searching for these for years. Unfortunately it seems they don't make them anymore. I have one that is probably 8 years old. I wish I had bought 10 of these things when I could. I hate those tight stretchy things that feel like they are squishing your head. I feel claustrophobic in those.

Brian Fahs

I have a bunch in all the old school mossy oak patterns. All I use and been using them since the early 90s. I think rhey aye called the hawkeye headnet.
I baby them and would never sell them. Picked up a box of them about 10 years ago on ebay.

spaightlabs

I will look thru my old gear bins sometime in the next few days - if I still have it I will post up and you can have it. 
it's possible that it was lost in the fire, but a decent amount of hunting stuff was in bins and saved.

Chris O

spaightlabs

Sorry Carl - mine was lost in the fire - not in the totes.

You'd sorta think someone that has 'lots of them' could spare one to help a brother out...you know, just for a dose of good karma.   ;D

Brian Fahs

Quote from: spaightlabs on April 07, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

You'd sorta think someone that has 'lots of them' could spare one to help a brother out...you know, just for a dose of good karma.   ;D
Sharing is something I do with almost everything I have. Almost....... like where did you hear those birds on public land??????? Lol

spaightlabs

Quote from: Brian Fahs on April 08, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
Quote from: spaightlabs on April 07, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

Sharing is something I do with almost everything I have. Almost....... like where did you hear those birds on public land??????? Lol

I hear ya.

I realized this year though that the 20 boxes of Hevi 7s and Magblends I have will likely last much longer than I will be alive and have started sharing...That, and if I sell 15 boxes I can buy a few boxes of TSS and still have enough left over to pay for a couple tanks of diesel for this year's trips.