OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My Hats Off To The Members Here At Old Gobbler

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 20, 2011, 03:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

I just wanted to get this out in the open that the members here are some of the best I have seen to deal with in the classifieds.  I can even send an item after talking with one of you guys and not have to worry about getting payment for I know you guys will do your end of the bargain just like I will on my end.  I like that.  You guys are the best.   :z-guntootsmiley:

bowhunter84

i agree. i've had nothing but good experiences with the people on here :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Hognutz

Me too. I have not had anything but good experiences with buying here. The people here have scruples. Integrity is something that a guy can hang his hat on. There is a bunch of it here..Amen..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

archery1

:agreed:
I HAVE BOUGHT 5 ITEMS AND SOLD 7 AND ALL HAVE BEEN REAL GOOD EXPERIENCES. THANKS TO ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.
Take a kid hunting

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: archery1 on April 20, 2011, 04:32:29 PM
I HAVE BOUGHT 5 ITEMS AND SOLD 7 AND ALL HAVE BEEN REAL GOOD EXPERIENCES. THANKS TO ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

Well I know I like buying and trading from you guys here as well.  There are some real bargains from time to time on here. 

SinGin

turkeyfuneral

Quote from: Hognutz on April 20, 2011, 04:29:22 PM
Me too. I have not had anything but good experiences with buying here. The people here have scruples. Integrity is something that a guy can hang his hat on. There is a bunch of it here..Amen..

guesswho

No complaints here either.  I sold a lot of those Tote's and never had any issue with anyone.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

mmusso

Thanks to all that I've bought from, traded with, or sold to

redarrow

I couldn't agree more.Rock solid bunch of turkey muggers for sure.

BowBendr

I've bought a ton of calls on here and i've sold a few things too, every transaction has been smooth, i've made a few personal friends and have gotten to visit some of the shops that my calls came from and meet the makers.

There's a bunch of great guys here on OG.

COPPERDOG

There are a lot of great people that call OldGobbler home :hello99:

Brian

ILIKEHEVI-13

And I guess we ought to thank Shannon for providing us with such a great website that we can use up his bandwidth.   :happy0064:

ILIKEHEVI-13

And we should also thank bird and the other guys that help run this site as well.   :icon_thumright: