OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nebraska Hunters

Started by spitndrum, April 20, 2011, 01:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitndrum

How much is the Nonresident license and whats the limit?

mudhen

$20 + $91 per bird.  Limit is 3 in the spring, don't know about fall...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

spitndrum

$111 for 1 bird is all I pay for Non Resident

So if I kill 2 its $222?

or just $91 for an additional
or just $20 for an additional

turkeybow

You pay the $20 and the $91 for one bird.  If you want another bird you have to pay another $91.  I'm going to Nebraska May 13.
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

spitndrum

Quote from: turkeybow on April 20, 2011, 04:56:19 PM
You pay the $20 and the $91 for one bird.  If you want another bird you have to pay another $91.  I'm going to Nebraska May 13.

Dang looks like I'll be killin 1 then  :thanks:

turkeybow

Sure thing!  Yeah I've been saving since Feb so I'm gonna try for 2.  When you heading and where?  We are going up near Chadron which is in NW Nebraska.  Going for Merriams
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

spitndrum

Quote from: turkeybow on April 20, 2011, 06:44:24 PM
Sure thing!  Yeah I've been saving since Feb so I'm gonna try for 2.  When you heading and where?  We are going up near Chadron which is in NW Nebraska.  Going for Merriams

Not sure I'm going with a friend of a friend hopefully if it works out, its in the works I was just inquiring about it, we would be going after Merriams though...

hootn

the $20.00 is for a habitat(sp) stamp and you only pay that once with the first tag and after that it is $91 for each of the other 2 tags.  in 3 weeks about this time i should be headed past columbia mo headed to chadron. planning on hunting the afternoon of the 13th.