OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Almost go time in kentucky

Started by kyturkeyhunter4, March 30, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyturkeyhunter4

Who's ready for kentuckys opener. April 14 can't get here fast enough I can't wait  :drool:

KYHeadhunter02

I am for sure! Haven't scouted much, but I know they are around. Just want the rain and snow to stay away!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kylongspur88

I'm going to go give it a listen in the morning.

KYFrid

Yes sir. The weeks are slowly creeping by. Wish they'd open up the same time as TN.
What part of the state is everybody hunting?  I'll be hunting public and some private near Richmond & Morehead.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

TheBigSnood

Larue county boy here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

Kylongspur88

Birds were hammering on the roost this morning in central KY. I was glad to hear so many.

spurman

I'm ready but not seeing or hearing any birds.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

JK Spurs

Fleming County..... save some for me, I won't be down until later in the first week
I like my turkey well peppered

kyturkeyhunter4

I will be hunting in knox co. ky

Roost 1

Turkey hunters are way more ready than the turkeys.

KYHeadhunter02

We have always had our season open around Easter, don't know how we got off track. I'm itching!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maintenancetech

Larue co can't wait myself... small world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAKEemQUIVER

Will be hunting in Lincoln and Casey county. I am ready to go but glad season isn't open yet personally; weather sucks and birds are still flocked up on my spots. I have always loved the last week of season anyways, you can find some lonely birds.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

captfire

:character0029: can't wait here in barren county seen some 2 weeks ago not seen any more put up some blinds this week end I just wish the weather would change I think that's why I;am not seeing them I know their three going to be a VERY long 2 weeks every one just stay and have FUN and SHOOT'EM.....