OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Help with an M2 tube  (Read 3709 times)

Offline Life of Riley

Help with an M2 tube
« on: March 24, 2018, 02:27:11 AM »
I'm looking for a choke for my M2 28" 12ga. I prefer non-ported due to noise reduction and my belief that porting has no major effect on shotgun/shell performance. I'm open to any suggestions, and I've just been reading old threads on this sight for the last hour! Oh, most importantly, I'll be shooting 3 inch Winchester longbeard XR's, probably 6's. I most likely will take other shells with me when I go to the range, but am looking to pick just one and zero my red dot with that particular load. I hunt the upper midwest and lots of ag fields and open prairie.

Offline taylorjones20

• Longbeard
Re: Help with an M2 tube
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 06:20:22 PM »
Non-ported = Rob Roberts .660
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Offline mightyjoeyoung

• Longbeard
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 12:13:16 AM »
Carlson's. ..
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Offline Swamper7

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 10:01:50 PM »
Im shooting a non-ported carlsons .675 out of an m1 getting a very even hunting pattern with lb 6s

Offline BINK McCARTY

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Beak first in th' dirt...
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 09:25:35 PM »
I'm looking for a choke for my M2 28" 12ga. I prefer non-ported due to noise reduction and my belief that porting has no major effect on shotgun/shell performance. I'm open to any suggestions, and I've just been reading old threads on this sight for the last hour! Oh, most importantly, I'll be shooting 3 inch Winchester longbeard XR's, probably 6's. I most likely will take other shells with me when I go to the range, but am looking to pick just one and zero my red dot with that particular load. I hunt the upper midwest and lots of ag fields and open prairie.
I have a non-ported Roberts Final Strut .640 if you might be interested.