OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Any value to these?

Started by chbarnha, March 22, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chbarnha

I went in a small guy store today and saw these shells sitting on the shelf. Remington premier magnum 10ga number 4s with the bottomland box. Don't know why I bought them as I don't have a 10ga to begin with. Thanks in advance

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

stinkpickle

I'm not aware of anybody collecting those.

2eagles

Tell the truth. You always wanted a 10g and now you need to buy one to go with your new shells.

chbarnha

I would like to have one but don't need one. I meant are they a desirable shell for
The guys that shoot 10s

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Goodtimekiller

I would shoot them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owlhoot

Quote from: chbarnha on March 22, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
I would like to have one but don't need one. I meant are they a desirable shell for
The guys that shoot 10s
Need hasn't got a lot to do with it! :toothy12:

wvmntnhick

You bought them cuz they're cool. No other reason. Killed a few birds with that exact shell years ago. Great shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frank1969

Gobble!

old bottomland on the box. someone will pay extra for that ugly pattern  :OGani:

the Ward

I found some old Winchester turkey shells at a small shop a few years back that were in a Treebark camo box. Never saw any boxes of ammo in that pattern camo so I bought them as they were priced super cheap. Shot one or two out of my browning and they patterned amazingly well, put the rest of the box in my collection of old and interesting ammo for display in the gun room.