OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Help The Boss Hen help me

Started by tha bugman, March 21, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

The Boss Hen is great in all things.  However, she is having some ironing issues with my OG patches.  There are a couple that she is struggling to get to stick.  Any ideas on how she can remedy this?

Thanks in advance!

FullChoke

Sew them on. Should take you or her about 5 minutes. Much more secure.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

dayna105

If they are the 2016 and/or 2017. Just send them to me and I will check them out for you. If I can fix them i'll send them back if not ....... :TooFunny:

Yep sew them on.

Wigsplitter

tha bugman

Probably just go ahead and sew even the ones that are on there firmly as well.

mightyjoeyoung

Stitch witch seam tape works wonders for iron on patches if you're not inclined to sewing them on...
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

daddyduke

Wally world has a pretty good fabric glue that's waterproof. Used it to patch a pair of torn camo pants years ago. Still together. (No matter how much a bird is gobbling, Always slow down before crossing a barbed wire fence!)
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

tha bugman

I may give the fabric glue a try as they are the ones that I attached to my Glenda Green satchel and The Boss Hen doesn't have a sewing machine.