Text Todd at 864-316-5325

Pooh4459

compton30

Would be gone if it was available with PayPal

yelpy

Sure would have

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

3bailey3

looking for anything in a trade for that pot?

Jgarrett

John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Jbird22

I like using Paypal too but mailing a MO is not a hassle if you want the call badly enough. I bought a few calls from him recently (2 different deals) and you couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with.

3bailey3

i agree jbird, a money order cost 69 cents at Kroger, i don't want to link my bank account to anyone or start a new account just to sell a few calls!

compton30

Informative post. I didn't even know where you'd go to get a money order. I still wouldn't inconvenience myself and make a special trip to get one. Congrats to the new buyer!

Tom Dooley

Quote from: compton30 on March 20, 2018, 11:09:05 PM
Informative post. I didn't even know where you'd go to get a money order. I still wouldn't inconvenience myself and make a special trip to get one. Congrats to the new buyer!

Thanks. I get money orders at the post office. Takes about 5 minutes to get it then mail it.

Jbird22

Quote from: Tom Dooley on March 21, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
...I get money orders at the post office. Takes about 5 minutes to get it then mail it.
Exactly. A US Postal MO is the only way to go when it comes to MO's. Super quick, safe, and plenty easy.

Chris O

Quote from: Jbird22 on March 21, 2018, 09:34:12 AM
Quote from: Tom Dooley on March 21, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
...I get money orders at the post office. Takes about 5 minutes to get it then mail it.
Exactly. A US Postal MO is the only way to go when it comes to MO's. Super quick, safe, and plenty easy.
I agree a money order isn't hard to get but I never get off work in time to make it to the post office. What other places can you get one thanks?

chuckward