OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: I'm back, and ready to hunt!!!  (Read 2632 times)

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
I'm back, and ready to hunt!!!
« on: March 18, 2018, 04:24:22 PM »
I'm back after getting married and going on a 16 day, 5 state honeymoon tour with the new wife through the mountains of Georgia, N. Carolina, Virginia and W. Virginia, finishing up in the Lowcountry of S. Carolina. We saw some breathtaking scenery, mountains, snow, waterfalls, went snowmobiling, spent time with family and friends, went to Luray Caverns, spent 3 days in a historic hotel, and ate some delicious food!!
So my apologies in being remiss in my Captainly duties. ;) ;D But I'm back, I've done the usual, obligatory posts and Old Gobbler has made them stickies for us. So please review the rules, as there are new ones, and be sure to shoot straight :fud: :turkey: then take clear pictures!!
Look for your PM's from me. Best of luck, and above all else, stay safe brothers!! :police: :firefighter:

Offline Twowithone

• Longbeard
Re: I'm back, and ready to hunt!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 04:44:07 PM »
Glad everything went fine for you and Mrs.RutnNStrutn on your honeymoon. Almost time for you to be turkey hunting down there in Fla. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Offline Dr Juice

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 07:15:30 PM »
Congrats and welcome back Capitano

Offline Mountainburd

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 09:35:55 PM »
Sounds like a great trip.  If you went to Luray Caverns, you were within an hour of me.  Congrats again.

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 02:37:25 PM »
Sounds like a great trip.  If you went to Luray Caverns, you were within an hour of me.  Congrats again.
Yeah, you weren't the only one. I had several friends text me to tell me I was within an hour or two of them during the trip. Unfortunately, I had the trip planned out day by day, with no free time to deviate. Perhaps in the future. I travel a bunch turkey hunting, and would love to meet each and every one of you.