OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Calls Review

Started by AC HAMMER, March 16, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC HAMMER

First off I want to thank Gooserbat for always being so generous and doing many giveaways on this site.
I was lucky enough to win the last Gooserbat calls giveaway and was able to select 3 mouth calls. I chose Heckler, B.G.S and Tom Swatter. I recieved them in the mail today and tried them out. WOW! Great sounding calls and very easy to use/smooth sounding calls. I am a fan of the raspy and throaty calls so the Heckler and Tom Swatter were the two I was really looking forward to try. Both calls exceeded my expectations! Very well made and I am very impressed! 5 star rating from me! Once again, THANKS GOOSERBAT you have a new regular customer from me! 

:turkey2:

paboxcall

Quote from: AC HAMMER on March 16, 2018, 02:24:19 PM
5 star rating from me! Once again, THANKS GOOSERBAT you have a new regular customer from me! 

:turkey2:

Gooserbat = Five stars from me, too. I found they build both a comfortable and very consistent call. Customer service is excellent and just pleased with the call performance. Thanks again for all the giveaway opportunities you do Sam!
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

dayna105

I had ordered some from Gosserbat. The first time I tried the PLS it made me a return customer. I'm just a self learned caller, but let me tell you. That PLS is just turkey.

DrDirtNap

Thursday March 15 this 'ole boy liked Bacon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AC HAMMER

Gooserbat

Thanks for the kind words.  I appreciate it when I hear from my customers.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

appalachianassassin

being a long time disciple of hooks mouth calls I was hesitant to try something new. 3 years ago I hesitantly tried some from gooserbat. now a 3 year disciple of gooserbat mouth calls I can say with confidence as long as sam makes calls ill get my diaphragms from gooserbat. I don't know if they are the best made but they are the best I have used. the original calls I got from him are still in great shape and will be with me every single day of the season.

kdfester

What would be the top recommendation to try if I like a medium rasp and very clear yelps?

Gooserbat

Quote from: kdfester on March 18, 2018, 08:22:43 AM
What would be the top recommendation to try if I like a medium rasp and very clear yelps?

OsS
JBs Bat
PLS
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

kdfester

Thank you I will look to order those to try this season.

guesswho

Congrats on the calls.   I've heard a lot of good things about them.   Good luck with them this year.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Fl strutter

Upfold99

Just received in the mail Bacon, DTW and ICE.

Like all of them, but ICE is my fav at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DrDirtNap

Another MS longbeard that liked the Gooserbrat Baconator!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris O

Quote from: Fl strutter on March 18, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
Hillbilly for life!!!!!
I like the hillbilly also but I haven't found 1 that I dislike. I am waiting to hear how his new pot call is coming. His High Standard crystal is a great pot so I figured the new one will be good to