Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Oooooh, brah, dey in trouble now!

Started by FullChoke, March 14, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

It appears that 3Seasons, 3Bailey3, Mason3Toes, HarleyTom and myself will be hiding out in the bushes and making love chirps starting around 6:45 tomorrow morning. I hope that all of you gentlemen will have good luck, shoot straight and gather back together here tomorrow with stories of success and 5 awesome sets of measurement photos.

Be Safe, Have Fun, Shoot Gobblers!

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

paintbrush

Best of luck to all of you that are starting your hunts tomorrow! :fud:  Lets get this ball a rollin!

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

mightyjoeyoung

Good luck fellas!  Season here is still a long ways off so we'll live vicariously through you!  Lol
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

3seasons

Good luck guys. I'm gonna miss the Mississippi opener but I'll be thinking of you guys as I'm chasing birds on the side of this volcano in Hawaii.  Smoked one this morning. I'll get all the photos posted when I get some down time.

mason3toes

Me and a buddy doubled on a couple of solid 2 year olds this morning. official pics to come

harleytom

Opening day success in Bama. 2 year old bird down. Pics and stories to follow.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sand Man

Quote from: mason3toes on March 15, 2018, 12:36:35 PM
Me and a buddy doubled on a couple of solid 2 year olds this morning. official pics to come

Did you happen to post the video on FaceBook?

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

penna shooter

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.

FullChoke

:D ;D :jackson: :laugh: :camohat: :you_rock: :icon_thumright: :z-flirtysmile3: :happy0064: :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :fud: :OGani: :newmascot: :toothy9: :z-winnersmiley: :funnyturkey: :drool: :blob10: :popcorn:

3 of the 5 Roaring 20's able to get to the woods have scored! Historic!

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

mason3toes

3bailey3

Congrats to all my teammates, I had to go in to work today and my boss which is a female and doesn't eat meat, I went in all sad faced and told her this was the first opening morning I have missed in forty years, she let me off and I got in the woods at 9:30, when I finally got set up and made my second run with my pot call I heard leaves crunching to my left, cut my eyes in that direction and less than 12 steps there he stood, nothing I could do, he walked so close behind me I thought he might jump on me, never heard a sound all day!

mason3toes

Guys I'm having trouble with the new image hosting. I'll get them posted as soon as I figure it out. Congrats to the killers and good luck to all.

cramerhunts

Congratulations everybody! Way to feed the fire.