turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Plano Synergy customer service

Started by EKyhookr, March 14, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EKyhookr

Had a great experience with Plano Synergy. My avian x feeder hen stopped holding air. Contacted customer service, a couple emails and pictures later had a return label in hand. Great customer service they'll continue to have my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fallhnt

Ya...ol Bill Busbice runs a "high and tight" outfit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

TauntoHawk

Quote from: fallhnt on March 14, 2018, 07:47:31 PM
Ya...ol Bill Busbice runs a "high and tight" outfit.

Ol bill has no affiliation with Plano anymore

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

fallhnt

Ol Bill sold out?

MK M GOBL

Quote from: fallhnt on March 14, 2018, 09:36:17 PM
Ol Bill sold out?

Think he was "relieved' of duties after his illegal game violations and guilty verdict... He sold business to Plano Synergy a while ago and was under contract with them... guess maybe he hangs out with Chris Brackett now. Wonder why so many of us get sick of the arrogance of these "hosts"...

MK M GOBL

Seminoleturkey

Keep that number handy because you continue to need it .i still have 4 avian x decoy but there all leaking air except the strutter but the rear fan clamp fell off of  it . I just replaced my jake with a DSD jake and will continue replacing them with DSD decoys .first off the DSD looks a good bit better but there durability is night day better than avian x .matter of fact it's just plain laughable to compare DSD and avian x when it comes to durability.i will never ever buy another avian x decoy.

fallhnt

Quote from: MK M GOBL on March 14, 2018, 10:01:01 PM
Ol Bill sold out?

Think he was "relieved' of duties after his illegal game violations and guilty verdict... He sold business to Plano Synergy a while ago and was under contract with them... guess maybe he hangs out with Chris Brackett now. Wonder why so many of us get sick of the arrogance of these "hosts"...

MK M GOBL
CB

BottomLand54

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

Ol Bill sold out?

Bill actually sold all their companies to Plano in 2013 but he was serving on their board and several other executive functions until last year when he was charged with a host of game violations and Plano cut all ties.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>