turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Roll call for Mississippi and Alabama hunting tomorrow

Started by northms, March 14, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northms

Roll call for who is hitting the woods tomorrow. I'll be in the woods at sun up. Going to be a cold morning for sure but sunny. Weather looks tough for the weekend.

Good luck and be safe.  :OGturkeyhead:

cwb04

Good Lord willing - I will be out and about.  Good luck all and be safe!

dirt road ninja

DawgsFan1

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

shoer2

dublelung

Will be present and hope to win. Starting out the season as I do all of them and that's hunting with my dad. Took off work tomorrow to at least have one nice day before all the rain moves in.

Spitten and drummen

I will be chasing them a week. Work a few days and back on them another 10 days here in ms.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

bbcoach

I was thinking today, you guys in Alabama and Mississippi should be getting started real soon.  How about you Rio chasers in Texas.  Florida has had a couple weeks now so the PROGRESSION north is on.  4 weeks for us here.  ALL of you have a Wonderful and SAFE season.  Good Luck to ALL!

Haypatch

Count me in!! May not hear a bird but at least i'll be in the woods!!!

CDNduckslayer

Good luck everyone that's able to get out!! Going to be a long 5 weeks up here in the great white north but at least reading all your guys success stories and seeing all the pics will keep things interesting!! May you all be surrounded by roosted gobblers at sunrise!

Candyman

I will be after them with my daughter. Hopefully she can kill one of the birds I heard this morning. Not much gobbling but I know where they are and have killed birds in the area before. If she scores it will be her first.

Jbird22

BB30

will be out in MS as well. Nice crisp high pressure day for the opener is always good!

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

My boss let me off!  I haven't missed an opening day in 20 years and wont tomorrow lord willing.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny