OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Great Florida public land hunt

Started by joeturkey, March 11, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeturkey

Two of my old hunting buddies called Friday  and asked me if I wanted to  hunt with them on public land in South Florida  since the three of us have  never hunted together I jumped at the chance Dave Owens  and  Mark heffron  did all the calling and I did the shooting ending up killing a  beautiful Osceola turkey that  I'll always remember thanks guys.

joeturkey

Quote from: joeturkey on March 11, 2018, 05:28:44 PM
Two of my old hunting buddies called Friday  and asked me if I wanted to  hunt with them on public land in South Florida  since the three of us have  never hunted together I jumped at the chance Dave Owens  and  Mark heffron  did all the calling and I did the shooting ending up killing a  beautiful Osceola turkey that  I'll always remember thanks guys.
Sorry here picture

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

guesswho

Very nice.  Congrats to all involved.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Dr Juice

Gobble!

Old Gobbler

Yeeeehaaaw !!!congrats Joe , ...I heard that Dave's pretty good caller ,lol , tell him I said congrats on winning  the nationals !!! :turkey2:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

TJK68

tomstopper

Congrats. Looks like you all had a blast

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

M,Yingling

Thats what its all about ,, congrats 
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

WiLL B

Gooserbat

I'm jealous... but not so much that can't say congratulations.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Cove

The pleasure was all mine Joe! I had a blast! Joe's hunt will be part of this season's documentary for the Pinhoti Project. Everything unfolded perfectly in front of the lens, you guys are going to enjoy it. Just a few guys, some mouth yelpers and a pile of determination. Turkey hunting at its roots! I love it!

Bolandstrutters

Awesome, Congrats!  Not bad company to be in the turkey woods with either!