turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Flextone or Axian-x or DSD

Started by stewdawg, March 11, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminoleturkey

Lol same thing I did .started out with avian x hens and strutter and a Dakota extreme jake (knock off of a DSD) just bought a DSD jake and can't believe how much better it looks than the other .
Quote from: g8rvet on March 12, 2018, 02:03:55 PM
Quote from: CDNduckslayer on March 12, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
I have noticed a trend here and that is if the person wants to buy DSD's but doesn't want to shell out the $$ for them, they end up buying a cheaper option, then something goes wrong with the cheaper option or they just are not satisfied with the cheaper option then they eventually buy the DSD's anyways, save yourself the aggravation and in the end extra costs and go buy yourself the DSD's to begin with!! I don't know of anyone who once they owned them wanted to sell them for something else...................just doesn't happen with DSD's!

The paint issues "Gobble" is having is the first I have heard of anyone having paint issues since they have gone to the "ace" material. Might try giving them a call and see what they will do as another thing with DSD's is they stand behind their products!! Might be asking a bit much being they are that old but ya never know!

Do you know me?  'Cause that is exactly what I did.  Went through a few brands, killed some birds.  But the DSD hen has had tons more interaction with the hens and the jakes (gobblers don't get a chance, I kill them before they can jump it, since I am not filming my hunts!).  I have one older feeder hen that the birds walk right past to get to the DSD, every single time (and I have killed plenty of birds near that decoy).