OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Spalted maple

Started by MAC CALLS, March 07, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAC CALLS

I'll be making a very small amount of these spalted maple pot  Green slate over glass

MAC CALLS

MAC CALLS

If interested text me at 814 312 4542, I don't do emails sorry and thank you

Txag12

Looks great mark! How's the sound compared to your walnut green slate? Already on the list for a green slate open to any wood types you recommend!

MAC CALLS

Pretty much sounds the same as the walnut.

TauntoHawk

is the green slate less sensitive to moisture then regular grey slate. I've always found slate runs like a champ at home then i get it out on a cold damp morning and it just doens't want to run the same
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MAC CALLS

I really can't answer that, I don't remember having any problems,  but if it's really cold and really damp I'm usually running a mouth call

Happy hooker

I was always told if you get an expensive slate pool table you have to take steps to make the room air just right,,I think slate is very condition sensitive

cutt down

MAC CALLS

All 8 are sold, I may do more at a later time. Thanks Guys

southern_leo

Well that happened quickly

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

compton30

Quote from: southern_leo on March 08, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
Well that happened quickly

Haha I was thinking the same. Was doing some training drills with my pup, came back inside and there it was. An opportunity come and gone!

southern_leo

My wife just complained about me buying calls so I was all primed up to help her argument against me ????