turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New hunting buddy

Started by CtRider, March 07, 2018, 07:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CtRider

Hi all, it's my pleasure to introduce the latest addition to the turkey hunting tribe. Owen Andrew born 10lbs 5oz, 22in long. Yes those are turkey booties.

To make this moment even more special, my good friend (laloom83) and the one who introduced me to turkey hunting got me this Roberts two sided call. He owns the composite version of this call that we've used to kill many of gobblers. I can't wait to use this call on our hunts this spring and future hunts with the little man. His wife burned in both mine and my son's initials as well as this verse: "His offspring will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed." Psalm 112:2

2eagles

Congrats! Hope he turns into a hunting fool like both of my sons did.

dublelung

Dang he was born half grown.  ;D

Congrats on the newborn son, they are something very special. Many good times ahead for you.

Muzzy61

Congrats, he's a handsome dude.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Gobble!

zelmo1

Congrats brother. Lots of future memories there  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Laloom83

Congratulations again! Looking forward to many future hunting memories/stories!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Laloom83

Quote from: dublelung on March 07, 2018, 08:31:11 AM
Dang he was born half grown.  ;D

Congrats on the newborn son, they are something very special. Many good times ahead for you.

That's what I said.  If he was a Bass you'd have to mount him!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tha bugman

Congrats Brother!  Ain't nothing like staring your new son in the eyes!  May your future with him be blessed for many years to come!

kyturkeyhunter4

Congrats! I hope he makes you a good hunoting buddy like mine has. I can't keep him out of the woods, but I'm not complaining that's a good thing

ddturkeyhunter

MK M GOBL

Congrats! and here's to another generation of Hunters!!

MK M GOBL

dirt road ninja

chuckward

He's half grown already! Congratulations

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.