turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Any Nitro TSS reports

Started by turkeyfoot, March 06, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyfoot

I've heard ton about Federal and Apex but very little about Nitros new loads just curious. Wonder if they are selling out as quick?

mahifishn

Same exact situation only much worse if you couple it with their remarkable customer service...

Fieldturkey

TheSportsman

Mine shoot great! I've never had a problem with their customer service. As a matter of fact they have always gone above and beyond to help me. They have always called me back if I left a mag. Don't wait til last min to order like with any company. Ordered mine in feb, had them in 4 days.

WiLL B

Ordered mine Feb 8. Still don't have them. They ran out of components and are having trouble getting them, just like everybody else. It Sucks cause I want em. The season is fixing to open!

CDNduckslayer

Do any of the companies loading tss offer it in a size 7? We in Ontario have a size 4 to 7 shot restriction, 7.5 and smaller are illegal to use. What all companies are loading tss, federal, nitro, apex.........anyone else??

Gobble!

Quote from: mahifishn on March 06, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
Same exact situation only much worse if you couple it with their remarkable customer service...

Yeah they made a post on their FB page about being behind due to material shortages, I assume delays getting shot. 

zelmo1

Check the local Cabelas for TSS loads. I just got a flyer listing them as an item on sale starting 3/8. Check it out

Gobble!

Quote from: zelmo1 on March 07, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
Check the local Cabelas for TSS loads. I just got a flyer listing them as an item on sale starting 3/8. Check it out

A sale plus the rebate should mean some great pricing, if they can actually have them ready to sell.

Ozarks Hillbilly

Quote from: CDNduckslayer on March 07, 2018, 05:39:09 AM
Do any of the companies loading tss offer it in a size 7? We in Ontario have a size 4 to 7 shot restriction, 7.5 and smaller are illegal to use. What all companies are loading tss, federal, nitro, apex.........anyone else??

I am no expert on this subject but from my understanding the benefit of TSS is being able to use a small shot sizes. I would think the price of TSS shot in say #6 or #7 would out weigh the benefit over HTL #6 or #7

CDNduckslayer

Quote from: Ozarks Hillbilly on March 07, 2018, 02:54:28 PM
Quote from: CDNduckslayer on March 07, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

I am no expert on this subject but from my understanding the benefit of TSS is being able to use a small shot sizes. I would think the price of TSS shot in say #6 or #7 would out weigh the benefit over HTL #6 or #7

Yes I understand the reasoning behind the tss but like I said I'm legally obligated to use #7's or bigger. I see the federal round is available in #7 so obviously it is an option but chances of me getting any up here this year are slim to none if you guys down their can't get your hands on it. We get the shaft up here in Canada when it comes to getting new products. Last year I couldn't get my hands on any of the 20g longboard until my wife already had her 2 birds down and the season was over ( season runs until the end of May) as far as my understanding the tss is still denser than other HTL offering so it should still out perform them when it comes to knock down power and that is why I'm interested in trying some out. Just wonder if there are any other options than nitro, apex and the federal???

Last year was the first year we were allowed to use #7's, before that we were restricted to 4, 5 and 6's. They lowered it to include #7's due to all the HTL stuff with multiple shot sizes included in one shell. Now we have the tss fad and now we are behind on our regulations again..............lol

BottomLand54

Quote from: mahifishn on March 06, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

Man I sent them another email today and told them how terrible their communication and customer service is, I said if you don't want my business please just tell me lol.