turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nomad quality

Started by MShillhunter, March 05, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MShillhunter

Those of you who have gone through a season with Nomad clothing, what was your experience with the quality?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WV Ridge Reaper

Pants wise...Meh faded,1/2 rips/tears.

Shirts awesome

This year pants I say will be better then last year..I got some of the green leaf pants this year and they are heavier like a different material 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smooth_Operator

I've been pleased with mine so far as far as durability goes. However, my pants faded a ton after just one wash last season, which was odd because my shirt had hardly any fade at all.

Interested to hear some reviews on the newer clothing...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

ccleroy

The newer stuff is made of carhartt type material, TOUGH!!

MShillhunter

It's good to hear that the new stuff is better.  I have worn Mossy Oak's Tibbe II pants and shirt for the past two years, but split the pants last year and went to order the same size this year and they swallow me.  No consistency in their sizing which is frustrating

appalachianassassin

haven't worn mine yet so ill let you know mid may. I did wash both just to soften em up a little and they didn't fade at all. tough material for sure. they should be great for going through briars.

heartofdixie

Quote from: ccleroy on March 06, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

HOT!  I bought a shirt/pants set, but sent them back for a refund.  That new material will be HOT as hell where I hunt.  I'll wait for something else more light-weight to come out.

Last year's material faded soooo fast. 

Smooth_Operator

Quote from: ccleroy on March 06, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

Good to know, might have to try out the new gear...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

tha bugman

Nothing lasts forever if you hunt in it hard enough! :turkey2:

Boilermaker

I noticed the mossy oak obsession nomad pants I bought and wore for last spring season faded pretty quickly.  They didn't see that many wash cycles.  They do fit nicely and wear pretty good.  I'll have to try their new pants in greenleaf.

MShillhunter

Quote from: Boilermaker on March 06, 2018, 04:56:56 PM
I noticed the mossy oak obsession nomad pants I bought and wore for last spring season faded pretty quickly.  They didn't see that many wash cycles.  They do fit nicely and wear pretty good.  I'll have to try their new pants in greenleaf.

Good to see you here Boilermaker.  I've been meaning to call you to see if we could take a look at something on my EV.  - Kirkland

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LRD

I bought a pair of pants and pullover to deer hunt this past season and pleased.  They would be a little warm for turkey hunting except for early season IMO.